MetroFramework Modern UI MetroForm Properties
MetroFramework Modern UI MetroForm Properties is a simple documentation to explain the different custom properties the you can change and use in MetroFramework Modern UI MetroForm. Most of the MetroFramework Modern UI MetroForm Properties are the same with the regular Visual Studio forms just added some more properties to make more look modern ui.
4. BackLocation – this is used to set the position of your BackImage. You can choose from TopLeft, TopRight, BottomLeft and BottomRight.
5. BackMaxSize – this is the maximum width of your BackImage
6. Borderstyle – this is just to set if you want to add border on your form. You can choose from None and FixedSingle only.
7. DisplayHeader – if this property is set to false, it will not display text that you added on your form. This is very useful if you just want to display the header image.
8. Movable – can be set to True or False. Set it to False if you don’t want your form to be moved during run time.
9. Resizable – can be set to True or False. Set it to False if you don’t want your form to be resized by your user during runtime.