Our Company Is Hiring
Software Engineer – .Net
In Exact, empowering our employees with the right skills and knowledge is our goal. If you are ready to move ahead and contribute towards a better understanding of functionalities and business practices, technical guidelines and best practice solutions, we want you.
- Proven web development / technology skills (HTML5/CSS/JS/JQUERY)
- Design, code and test business software applications independently,
- Program both new solutions and new functionality in existing solutions, based on business needs, and using detailed functional designs.
- Maintain and troubleshoot applications by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and solve software bugs in medium to complex business software applications and reports .
- Take ownership for the quality of all software targets and codes assigned.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary international teams, that collaborates closely with the technical and functional designers.
- Sharing software engineering expertise in your team.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional degree in computer science,information technology or equivalent
- You must be experienced with JQuery and must have worked with and/or developed plugins.
- Experience with incorporating client-side scripting into .Net server controls is a plus.
- You should be familiar with integrating a front-end web application to back-end services via AJAX/JSON/REST.
- You must have a good understanding of user-experience design and principles.
- Coding is one of your passions in life
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a role as software engineer/web developer
- You must be experienced in web application development using ASP.NET
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- You will be asked to put your skills to work to help enhance a unique SaaS platform business solution.