How To Install And Configure SQL Server 2019 in Windows 10
In this video How To Install And Configure SQL Server 2019 in Windows 10, I will show you how to properly install and configure SQL Server 2019. SQL Server 2019 was just released this November 4, 2019.
Here are the new additional features in SQL Server 2019
- Support to Persistent Memory (PMEM) Devices
- Columnstore Index Enhancements
- Resumable Online Index Creation
- Up to Five Synchronous Replica Pairs for Availability Groups
- Enable High Availability Configurations for SQL Server Running in Containers
- Better Scale-out with Automatic Redirection of Connections Based on read/write Intent
- SQL Data Discovery and Classification
- Always Encrypted with Secure Enclaves
- Certificate Management Functionality in SQL Server Configuration Manager
- UTF-8 Support
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Enhancement in SQL Graph
SQL Server 2019 is now generally available. Store enterprise data in a data lake and offer SQL and Spark query capability overall data. Reduce the need for Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) applications by eliminating data movement. Integrate and secure machine learning applications with scalable performance.
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications—which may run either on the same computer or on another computer across a network (including the Internet).